Monday 6 October 2014

Be Happy


I loved this song when I was a child and decided to play along with the SC Challenge this week with Pam Baldwin.  The challenge was to use either a digital template or song lyric. 

Her layouts incorporate large pictures so I decided to use this cute picture of my niece.  I started with the SC Digital Basics Class Template.  Then I removed the original title and added my own along with the first verse of the If You're Happy and You Know it nursery rhyme.  To create the hybrid I added a label with her initial on it and stapled a star and part of a gold doily since I already loved the colors in the template and did not want to change them too much. The title is a PNG file from another SC Maggie Holmes class.  TFL.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

I have been crafting for the past three years. What started as just completing a couple of pages to now creating cards and scrapbook layouts, I love it.